"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Visit with Santa

On Wednesday Jason and I had to get a few things in Anderson so we decided to take the kids to see Santa, too. Max was very excited to sit in Santa's lap and to talk to him. Adelyn didn't mind hanging out with him either! He was a wonderful Santa and took his time talking with Max, and asking him what he wanted for Christmas - all he wants is drums! :)

I enjoyed taking a few pictures of them sitting with Santa. I love the one of Addie looking up at him, so cute!

Love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. What sweet pics of M&A with Santa~ I know he loved them!!! SO adorable! The one of Adelyn looking at him is precious! Blessings and love! XO

    ReplyDelete