"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

"Christmas Eve Eve" was another wonderful day at home with my family. We lounged around in the morning and enjoyed taking it easy. Kate, Julie and I kicked it up a notch and worked out to Chalean over in Julie's new basement. So fun! Then it was back to my mom's for the rest of the day.

I enjoyed taking LOTS of pictures of all our nieces and nephews with Max and Adelyn. They all get along so well and love to play together.


Then it was time for some family pictures. I had to laugh because I heard this more than once - "Didn't we do this last year?"!

The Thomas Family

The Reidsma Family

The Boers Family

The Martin Family

We enjoyed an early dinner around 4:00 and then it was time to open presents. We followed our family tradition of each person opening one present at a time, starting with the youngest and going up to the oldest. We definitely tried to go a little faster this year since it's kind of hard for the kids. But they were all so patient!


We finished the night with Grandpa reading the Christmas story from Luke, singing Happy Birthday to Jesus and having cake!

Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment