
Everything (and everyone!) was just beautiful!


Miss Hope made the cake - it was so adorable and so delicious!



I had the BEST time opening up all the presents for baby Martin...I didn't know how exciting it could be to get little headbands, bows, or a little pink dress until now! ShayleeJoy loved helping me open up some of the gifts.


It was a very special day and I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful family! I have been overwhelmed by the love and generosity of our family and friends here in Hartwell. We are extremely BLESSED! Thank you!
It was such a beautiful shower Amy :) !! I love you !
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful day!!! We LOVED having the shower for you and baby Martin!!! Tuesday will be the sweetest day!
ReplyDeleteXO
oh, Amy....the fun is just beginning!! it NEVER gets old buying all those sweet baby girl things!! I am still obsessed with it almost two years later -ha! i canNOT wait to hear the name that y'all have chosen - i know it will be beautiful. and i have to know......i know last time you were planning on keeping max's name a secret, but accidentally slipped (i think??) - have you had any slip-ups with baby girl martin's name?? ;)
ReplyDelete(just in case i want to contact someone to bribe - hahaha!)