I wanted to share some more pictures with you that I borrowed from my sister-in-law, Sharon. She is an excellent photographer! She definitely captured a few moments that we are happy to have pictures of - when Max got to hold Adelyn for the first time (and we became a family of four!), some close-ups of Adelyn - you get the picture! We are so excited and overjoyed to now be a family of FOUR!
Max meeting Adelyn for the first time and the Martin family of four! (On a side note, I noticed my teeth and lips are purple - I think I had eaten a purple popsicle just before!)

Our second reunion in the hospital as a family




Max and I

Jason and Addie

Little Adelyn Rose

Still many more pictures to share...hopefully some of you aren't getting bored. :>)
Love,
Amy
Amy, I am LOVING these updates!! I am so impressed that you have time for them (but SO glad that you do!!) It is like a glimpse into my future :)
ReplyDeleteAdelyn is BEAUTIFUL! Love those pouty little lips- what a doll baby! Hope you're feeling well and starting to settle in!
xoxo
OMgoodness... we could never grow tired of pics of your sweet family!!! A beautiful family!!! SO thankful you let me part this precious time in your life!!!
ReplyDeleteXO
What precious pictures! Can't wait to meet Adelyn!
ReplyDelete