"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, March 17, 2011

First Bath at Home

The best bath to give to your new little one is the one at HOME! We got to give Adelyn her first bath on Monday night. Jason took the pictures while I tackled the job (with a little help and reminding from my sweet mom!). You sometimes forget stuff and that first one is always kind of nerve wrecking. (At least for me!) Well, it came back to me pretty quickly and I have to say it was very successful. :>)

Stripped down

Little feet

Ready to go

"I don't think I like this either!"


Little hands

A very unexpected, sweet smile

"Get me dry, mama!"

All wrapped up (my favorite part and probably hers!)


Lotion time

All done and playing peek-a-boo



Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment