I mentioned before that Jason's family, Max and Preacher Ben were there to meet Adelyn when she was born - it was so nice to have them all there! Jessica, our niece, came later on too - but I guess Jason wasn't able to snap a picture. That night, the whole Ankerich family came back so Scott and the big girls could meet her.
Savannah, our niece, came later in the day too!
On our second day there, our friends Don and Donna, came for a visit. It was great to see them again and catch up! Adelyn enjoyed meeting them as well.
On Thursday, we were dying to see Max again so Sharon, Becky (my mother-in-law), EllaKate, ShayleeJoy, and Max came for a visit in the morning. It was great to see them all again!

We also got a special visit from our friends, Todd and Jennifer. It was great to see them again, too! I actually got to know Jennifer when I first started teaching at Cooper Elementary and we became friends fast. She ended up introducing me to Jason and well, you know the rest! :>)
Our last visitor that Thursday was our friend, Laura. She actually works at Athens Regional, the other hospital in Athens. She is so sweet and enjoyed meeting Addie.
We are so blessed with such wonderful friends and family. I know I say that a lot! Thank you for coming to visit us!
Love,
Amy
LOTS of people love you all!!! :)
ReplyDelete