Ready to meet little Adelyn
8:00 arrived and we headed to the operating room, right on schedule. I was definitely still nervous even though it was my second c-section, maybe because I knew what to expect this time around. Jason told me later that day he was even more nervous for the same reason! Once I was ready to go, Jason came in to be by my side and the surgery began!
Adelyn Rose Martin was born at 8:19 am and weighed 8 lb, 15 oz. She was 21 in. long.
Jason took this when I heard Adelyn's first cry. The sweetest sound ever!
Getting cleaned up
Meeting her mommy for the first time
Mom, dad and Adelyn
We are so thankful that everything went well during the surgery and that Adelyn is a healthy baby girl! We praise God for the beautiful daughter who's now part of our family!
A miracle!!! SO thankful Adelyn is here safe and sound AND you are doing well too! Sure hoping you all sleep well tonight!!! :)
ReplyDeleteXO
So happy for you Amy! She is beautiful (and so are you!)
ReplyDeleteHello! I came across your blog after googling "Adelyn Rose" which is our daughter's name. I just wanted to see if there were any others out there! OUR Adelyn (and her twin sister Paisley Joy) were born on 7/8/11. YOUR Adelyn is beautiful! And good name choice!!
ReplyDelete~Bethany
www.sawdustandembryos.com
P.S. my husband got some great pics of my c-section as well! That post is here http://www.sawdustandembryos.com/2011/07/it-began.html