"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day Before

What do you do the day before you're scheduled to have a baby? Spend lots of time with your firstborn and take some pictures!

Loves his trucks


Sweet boy

Jason came home early to mow the backyard and to take Tiger to the kennel. Max begged his daddy for a ride on the lawn mower and Jason couldn't say no. Max figured out how to steer it and did awesome! I guess we know who'll be mowing the lawn soon... :>)

P. S. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has said they'll be praying for us tomorrow! Love you all!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You are going to be a wonderful Mommy of two sweet babies :) !!! Good luck tomorrow & I will be saying prayers for you !!! See ya sometime tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day with Max!!! He is going to have a playmate~ one of these days. :) Looking so forward to being there tomorrow to experience one of the sweetest days!!! SO amazing!!! I feel like I'm in China waiting for gotcha day. :)
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have soooo much fun adding the color pink to your world! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete