"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Saturday, July 13, 2013

2nd Day Home - Pool Time!

For our 2nd day home we just relaxed and hung out by the pool. I'm so thankful that my parents have kept the pool up because the kids all look forward to swimming every summer! It always reminds me of all the afternoons by the pool when I was little and all the families that came over from church. So many fun memories! 

I couldn't wait to see Julie, Jay and all the boys again! Josh, Kate and the kids also stopped by for a quick visit before heading to Kate's parents. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun! The water was PRETTY chilly but Jason and I had to grin and bear it and get IN once or twice!

1 comment: