"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fourth of July

We had a wonderful day celebrating the Fourth...it started with Adelyn trying out pigtails for the first time...
IMG_1937
and more swimming at mom and dad's. Unfortunately the only picture I have from the pool is this one...
IMG_1994
Max came up to Julie, mom and I and said, "Um, I think I need a tissue." It was gross and we couldn't stop laughing.

We then headed over to Jay and Julie's for dinner, a trip to get ice cream and sparklers and fireworks out in the yard! A GREAT night!
IMG_1946
Couldn't stop taking pics of Addie's curls!
IMG_0230

I can't even remember what they were waiting for Jay to do...
 IMG_0258
This last picture is so dark but I loved the boys all lined up with the setting sun behind them. Gorgeous!
IMG_1941

1 comment: