"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Our Trip to Michigan

We had an AWESOME time in Michigan visiting my family...I always have mixed feelings when it's time to come home - I want to sleep in my own bed and get back to a "normal routine", but I NEVER want to leave my family! I hate thinking about the next time I am going to see them...anyway, I have a lot of pictures to share from our trip home so I thought I'd do a separate post for each day (if I have pictures to share!). It will take me a little while but I hope you enjoy seeing the pics!

We headed out bright and early on Tuesday, July 2 and it took us about 15 1/2 hours to get there. 


It was a LONG trip...Max did awesome, Addie did so-so and Slate did pretty good. :) Max loved watching movies, Adelyn needed CONSTANT attention (her favorite line on both trips was "Mom, I need something else...", and Slate didn't want to sleep much but enjoyed the ride for the most part. We were SO happy when we pulled into mom and dad's!

1 comment: