"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Monday, July 1, 2013

Guess Who's 5 Months Old?

Slate Michael turned 5 months old yesterday! He continues to bring us so much joy each and every day, just like Max and Addie. He is the sweetest baby ever and is so laid back. He is on a great schedule and eats 4 times a day now. He still hasn't started on cereal yet - the doctor didn't see any need to! :) My favorite thing to do is kiss and hug on him, especially his chubby arms and legs! Max and Adelyn posed for a couple pictures with him, too, and it was so sweet!
IMG_0176
He loves sucking and chewing on his fingers now
IMG_0172
IMG_0170
Addie loving on Slate
IMG_0168
Notice Slate's arm around Addie's
IMG_0165
My three blessings from God
IMG_0161

1 comment:

  1. I could EAT him up!!! And I ADORE the last photo~ what a blessing!!! 3 of them! I hope you all have the BEST vacation going home ever!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete