"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Last Day Home

Our last day home was a special one as well because it was Molly's 28th birthday! We started out the day with more swimming and then it was time for lunch and birthday cake! Happy Birthday to a wonderful little sister!
 IMG_0304
IMG_0306
Wow, we were all scrubby that day but can you spot the ghost of the group? Geesh!
IMG_0307
That afternoon we swam more and then played some water balloon games (which turned into a full out water balloon fight!) in the front yard. :)
BOYS!
 IMG_1979
Jason, the kids and I went with Matt and Molly over to Grandma Mathis' house to visit with her. We enjoyed the yummy treats she always spends time making for family and watched the kids get into mischief. There was, of course, a visit to the candy closet! We love Grandma Mathis so much! 
IMG_1389
IMG_1390
It was an AWESOME trip home and I'm so thankful we were able to go. Now I get to look forward to Christmas!
Love,

1 comment: