"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Saturday, November 16, 2013

9 Months Old!

Our sweet little Slate turned 9 months old on October 30th! I can't believe that he has been outside of me as long as he was inside! :) When I put Slate in the chair to take his picture, he started smiling as soon as he saw my camera. It was soooo cute! He did not disappoint and was all smiles! Which is pretty much how he is all the time...smiling, laughing and bringing us a lot of joy each day! 
 IMG_0922
IMG_0923
IMG_0924
IMG_0931
Slate is a healthy 9 month old - he had a great check-up at the doctor. Unfortunately, I cannot find the paper anywhere that has his measurements on it...I don't know what happened to it. :( I think I remember that he was in the 99th percentile for weight and maybe 94th for height. I may give our doctor a call so that I will have the measurements for his scrapbook!
IMG_0939
IMG_0938
Slate has four teeth now, eats well (except when he's sick or teething), usually takes two naps a day, and is starting to get around a little bit. He's not crawling yet but can do an "army crawl" backward and forward, and can also now sit up on his own from laying down. He also just discovered his hands and can clap them together! I've started giving him a sippy cup but so far he has not been interested in it. He's still wearing 18-24 mths and some 2T. 

"It's like this, mom..."
IMG_0935
"Lalalalalala!"
IMG_0940
Here are all three kids at 9 mths old...(click on the picture to make it bigger)
Love all of them to pieces! Happy 9 mths Slate!

Love,
 

1 comment: