"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ready for Christmas (and Thanksgiving!)

Today we spent the day decorating the house for Christmas. Max bugged us nonstop this morning until Jason gave in and headed downstairs to get everything. We turned on some Christmas music and got busy! It was hilarious putting the ornaments on with the kids - there was a lot of "Be careful with that!", "Don't touch that one!", and "Um, I think we have too many on the same branch." But that's what it's all about right? :) 
 Addie being silly
 Front porch
 Look at those teeth
IMG_0986
IMG_0994
It was a great day and we're excited for the weeks ahead. We're ready to share a Thanksgiving dinner with our community group at our house on Tuesday night and with family on Thursday. Well, I'm going to go enjoy my tree while I watch a Hallmark Christmas movie...
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment