"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Big 34

Yesterday I became just a little bit older than I was...I celebrated my 34th birthday. It was pretty much a normal Monday for me - cleaned the house, did laundry, and played with the kids. But, I decided that I really wanted a piece of my favorite cake - the cake that my mom would make for me every year. So because I didn't think Jason had any plans to bake or buy me a cake, I took matters into my own hands and made one! :) I also decided that I didn't want to cook either so Jason brought home our favorite...Little Caesars deep dish! It was a sweet little birthday party that we had together as a family and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else! SO BLESSED!

Acting like he made it
IMG_0942
IMG_0945
He wanted to take some pictures with his leap pad
IMG_0947
LOVE
IMG_0951
IMG_0953

And I cannot WAIT till Thursday night when Jason takes me out on a special birthday date to see Hillsong United!!!!!!
 
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment