"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Thanksgiving with Jason's family. We spent the day watching the parade on t.v., playing outside, and then time for naps. After that, we headed over to the Ankeriches for dinner. Everyone was there, except for the Muckenfusses, who were arriving today! 
I love being a part of a big family up in Michigan and here in Georgia. It just makes everything more fun and there's more love to go around, too. :) We all enjoyed catching up with each other, playing, and sharing a delicious dinner together. I sure am thankful to have married into such a loving and caring family!
DSC_2749
DSC_2755
IMG_1021
IMG_1018
And look who started crawling on Wednesday??!!
DSC_2732
Yay for Slate!!!
Speaking of being thankful, I thought I would share a few things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for...Jesus, Jason, our beautiful children, my parents, Jason's parents, all of our siblings and their families, our grandparents, our house on the farm, our church family, our health, the farm, being a stay-at-home mom, and so much more! Thank you Lord!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment