"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hardy Berry Farm

Every year in October we always go to a pumpkin patch - it's a family tradition that I look forward to! This year we decided to go back to Hardy Berry Farm and it did not disappoint! We bundled up again but soon realized after we got there that it wouldn't be as cold because the wind wasn't blowing like the day before (at the park). Yay! The kids' favorite things were the slides, pedal cars, jumpy thing (not sure what it's called!), and the corn maze. 
I loved that this year Max was finally brave enough to go down the slide by himself. Go Max! Slate loved it too but not Adelyn. :) 
I was glad that we got to take my mom and dad there and we all enjoyed the morning!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment