"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Halloween (14 days late)

Halloween day started out with Max and I spending the morning in his preschool class. I volunteered to help out with their craft rotations and then they all had a little Halloween party afterward. :) LOVED getting to go to his class and so thankful that I have family close by to make it possible to do things like this!

Batman and Ironman (check out the girl in the background!)
IMG_0160
Max and Seth
IMG_0162
IMG_0163
Who else loves the "Tangled" girl on the left? Her hair was just perfect for her costume!
IMG_0168
Classmates
IMG_0170
The day continued with me getting the kids' costumes on and heading outside for a quick photo shoot! They did great! I also received some special collages via e-mail from Sharon that she took of each of the kids and they are AWESOME! Thanks Sha!!!

Mr. Max
IMG_0852
IMG_0855
2013-11-01_0006
Addie Paddie
IMG_0865
IMG_0872
IMG_0878
2013-10-31_0008
2013-10-31_0009
Sweet Slate
IMG_0881
IMG_0884
IMG_0899
2013-11-01_0007
IMG_0907
IMG_0903
After pictures were taken, we headed over to Jason's parents to trick-or-treat first. Memommy had some special treats for them and they loved seeing all their cousins!
2013-11-01_0004
IMG_0913
IMG_0915
Then we were off to trick-or-treat! Everyone had a great time!
IMG_0188
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween too!

Love,

1 comment: