"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa's Visit

We were blessed to get a visit from my parents the last week of October. They drove down and arrived on Monday, Oct. 21. The kids had been talking about them nonstop weeks beforehand and we had a countdown going as well. They were so excited when they finally arrived and so was I! I'm so thankful to have the basement where they can have their own little space. They don't even need an alarm clock...they just wait to hear the little footsteps above them! :) Here are just a few pictures of some sweet moments...many more pics to come!
IMG_0097
IMG_0102
IMG_0103
For some reason, we couldn't find Max anywhere... :)
IMG_0094
Love,

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that your mom and dad got to come! I know you all had a great time! They are so young looking!!!

    ReplyDelete