"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Birthday Fun

So it's been awhile since I posted and life has been pretty busy for us lately...so that means I'm way behind on sharing pictures from the last couple weeks. I'm going to do my best to get them on here for all of you (all 3 of you...)! :)
First up? A birthday party at Sharon and Scott's to celebrate Will Perry and Pop's birthdays! Marcia and Sam were here visiting for the weekend, and Josh and Savannah came for the party too. We had a delicious dinner, yummy cupcakes and ice cream, watched the kids try to break the pinata, and enjoyed watching WP and Pop open their presents! It was a fun night! Sharon also agreed to take a new family picture for us because it was much needed. Thanks for having us and for the new picture, Sha!
 IMG_7999
Sweet Slate
DSC_1691
Party time

 Love,

1 comment: